Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Teachers and Educators for the following positions to start in January 2023.
Rarotonga Secondary Teaching Positions
Tereora College, Nikao (Year 9-13 school, offers NCEA Level 1-3)
1) Science with Biology
4) Technology (General)
Visit www.tereora.edu.ck for more information about the school
Primary School Teaching Positions
- Avarua School, Rarotonga (ECE to Year 8 School)
- Apii Nikao, Rarotonga (state specialist subject area – ECE to Year 8 School)
- Mangaia School, Mangaia (Area School: ECE to Year 12 on the southern island of Mangaia)
Outer Islands Secondary Teaching Positions
- Niua School, Pukapuka (Area school – ECE – Year 11)
English (Secondary). Located in the Northern Cook Islands, an isolated island with two-monthly shipping contact. Able to live in an isolated traditional community.
Learning and Teaching Curriculum Advisors, Rarotonga
Experienced teachers with the ability to share ideas and can support a range of pedagogical developments as well as have specific strengths in:
- English – Secondary/NCEA
- Health and Physical Education – Secondary/NCEA
- Careers/Enterprise – support the integration of effective careers education into teaching and learning programs.
- Student Guidance and Wellbeing – to support, develop and implement pastoral care, guidance and student well-being and practices in schools.
For more information on individual position descriptions and an application pack, visit www.education.gov.ck, visit Ministry of Education HQ in Nikao, Rarotonga, or contact the Human Resources Management division on Ph: 29357.
Applications close 27 November, 2022. All completed applications and any further queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org