The Ministry of Education has exciting leadership opportunities and is seeking applications from qualified and experienced education leaders for the following Principal positions to commence in January 2024.
Primary School Principal
Apii Avarua, Rarotonga (ECE to Year 8)
Area School Principal
Mangaia School, Mangaia (ECE to Year 12, offers NCEA to Level 2)
Secondary School Principal
Titikaveka College, Rarotonga (Years 7-11, offers NCEA to Level 1)
We are seeking inspiring leaders and talented educators to lead and manage schools, and to join thriving school communities, as a result of completion of contracts.
Principal positions would suit experienced educators with established leadership experience. The successful candidate will:
• Be strategically minded and future focused
• Have a strong sense of community, in fostering positive relationships with staff, students and families
• Have sound financial and asset management experience
• Have experience with governing frameworks and required policies and procedures
• Have a love of classroom teaching and student interaction, as positions include teaching responsibilities.
Visit the Ministry of Education HQ in Nikao, or www.education.gov.ck for an application pack and further information, or contact the Human Resources Management Division on Ph: 29357.
Applications close 8 September, 2023. Send completed applications or for any further queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org