Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Individuals, Teachers and Educators for the following positions to start in January 2024.
1) Senior Property-Maintenance Officer, CITTI Amuri Centre, Aitutaki. Responsible for the work program of Aitutaki school’s maintenance staff. For Island residents.
2) Teacher Aides (Student Support), part-time positions
• TA positions available in Rarotonga Schools
• Apii Araura Primary, Aitutaki
(No experience necessary, but a willingness to learn, an understanding of young learners and a positive can do attitude)
HRM Division, Nikao
Receptionist, Ministry of Education Office, Nikao, Rarotonga (Immediate start). Previous applicants need not apply.
Able to provide high quality receptionist duties to ensure customer needs are met, work in a team and communicate in both languages and a pleasant personality.
Tereora College Secondary Teaching Positions:
A Year 9-13 school, offers NCEA Levels 1-3. State supporting subjects.
2) Health and Physical Education
Visit www.tereora.edu.ck for more information about the school.
Learning and Teaching Curriculum Advisor, Rarotonga
Experienced teachers with the ability to share ideas and can support a range of pedagogical developments as well as have specific strengths in:
• Health and Physical Education – Secondary/NCEA expereince
For more information on individual position descriptions and an application pack, visit www.education.gov.ck, visit Ministry of Education HQ in Nikao, Rarotonga, or contact the Human Resources Management division on Ph: 29357.
Applications close 3 December, 2023. All completed applications and any further queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org