Te Reinga Akataunga’anga Student Success Grant is now open for applications.
The Student Success Grant, which is a partial reimbursement opportunity, is available to students who are currently studying and meet the below criteria:
- Resident Cook Islanders and Permanent Residents holding New Zealand passports
- Privately funding their studies in Semester 1 of 2023. Summer school or equivalent papers will be considered.
- Who have successfully completed papers with a B+ Grade Point Average or above during Semester 1, 2023.
If you meet the above criteria then we invite you to apply for this grant. Please send through
- Copy of passport bio page
- Academic transcript (screen shots will not be accepted)
- Evidence of payment of tuition ie. Invoice and receipt showing amount paid for each paper
Successful applicants will receive up to 50% reimbursement of tuition fees for a maximum of four papers per semester. Reimbursements will be returned to original source of payment.
If you have any further queries regarding study support opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received no later than 12 noon Friday 11th August 2023.